Monday, October 10, 2011

Broken Mornings


Broken mornings scar my life
I’ve decided to runaway
I’m riding on a wave in the empty ocean
You will all soon fade away

Horizons bleak, the sun shining down
My neck, it tells me to give up
I still hang on, just for the heck of it
Coz I don’t really wanna go down in flames

Up ahead, I see a ray of hope
Which is ironic, coz it’s day
But something about it looks different
I guess I’ll take my chances, anyway

I don’t wanna be the one who’s left out
I don’t wanna be the one who always says
That, ‘You know I could’ve been a real somebody
Had my fate turned another way’

I guess this is how it feels like
To be devoid, of all senses
To put your faith in something so passionately
That your own true self feels light years away

No comments:

Post a Comment